17/05/2018

Shine brightly - 7 Dots Studio


Moikka! Here's a layout I did as a 7 Dots Studio ambassador this month. The inspiration for this page was not only the photo of my daughter but also the beautiful colors of this month’s challenge board (link). I loved the sweet and soft colors that made me think about summer and ice cream. My page took a turn for the stronger palette along the way, but that’s where the inspiration rose.


The picture is taken when we were just leaving for a weekend in the country side. The light was so perfect, so I just grabbed my camera and took several photos of my younger daughter. She’s a fun mixture of tomboy girl and princess style. She loves her black leather jacket and dinosaur hoodie but also tulle skirt and faux fur bolero. 

I started the page with some paper layers, gesso and paints. The chipboard shapes I covered with glimmering gold paint. If you want to see how I made the page, please see the video below! 


Thank you for your visit today! Wishing you a great day and lots of inspiration!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio: 

Cold Country: Clear Stamps 
Homegrown: Flower stencil
Homegrown: Chipboards 

Um Wow Studio: Dreamscapes – Tell Tall Tales flair


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Ranger


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...